RM63,300.00 Including GST
Scarlatti Transport uses the TEAC Esoteric VRDS Neo™ mechanism which employs super-rigid construction and a brushless motor with heavy flywheel for stable disc rotation. All signal processing and electronics in the transport have been designed by dCS.
- Upsamples Red Book CDs to DSD format and plays SACDs in their native format.
- Uses a TEAC VRDS NEO™ mechanism which employs super-rigid construction and a brushless motor with heavy flywheel for stable disc rotation.
- All dCS products use a sophisticated multi-mode Phase-Locked-Loop (PLL), which significantly reduces clock jitter.
- Improved power supplies give lower running temperature and increased tolerance to AC supply variations.
- Aerospace-grade aluminium chassis and laminated acoustic damping panels reduce magnetic effects and vibration.
- Low-power LC display makes the user interface easier to read, keeps power requirements down and minimises electrical noise.
- ‘Soft’ approach to programmable logic allows new software to be loaded from a dCS update CD to add new features and adapt to changes in digital formats.
|Type||Upsampling CD/SACD Transport.|
|Colour||Silver or Black.|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||513mm/20.2” x 424mm/16.7” x 140mm/5.5”. Allow extra depth for cable connectors.|
|Mechanism||Dual laser CD/SACD mechanism (TEAC VRDS NEO™ mechanism).|
|Upsampling Rates||CD data may be upsampled to DSD.|
|Digital Inputs||IEEE 1394 interface on 2x 6-way connectors. The interface outputs dCS-encrypted DSD (1 bit data at 2.822MS/s).
2x AES/EBU on 3-pin male XLR connectors. Each outputs CD format data (16 bits at 44.1kS/s), whether a CD or SACD is playing. The two AES outputs can be configured as a dual AES output carrying encrypted DSD data.
2x SPDIF on 1x RCA Phono and 1x BNC connectors. Each outputs CD format data, whether a CD or SACD is playing.
1x SPDIF optical on a Toslink connector, outputs CD format data, whether a CD or SACD is playing.
1x SDIF-2 interface on 2x BNC connectors, outputs CD format data, whether a CD or SACD is playing.
|Word Clock Input||Word Clock input on 1x BNC connector, accepts standard Word Clock at 44.1 or 88.2kHz. Sensitive to TTL levels.
Word Clock output on 1x BNC connector. With the transport in Master mode, a TTL-compatible 44.1kHz Word Clock derived from the internal crystal oscillator is available on this output.
|Clock Accuracy||Better than +/-10 ppm when shipped (not temperature compensated).|
|Software Updates||Updates loaded by CD via Scarlatti Transport.|
|Local Control||Nevo Q50™ programmable remote control is supplied with the Transport, programmed to control the Scarlatti system or RS232. Nevo Q50™ may be programmed further by the owner or installer, to control other products.|
|Power Supply||Factory set for 100, 115, 220 or 230V AC, 49-62Hz.|
|Power Consumption||25 Watts typical/40 Watts maximum.|