Normal Bi-Wire cable requires 2 runs of cable. One run for the High-Frequencies and a separate run for the Low-Frequencies. The RSC® Prime M1500 is a single-run internal Bi-Wire cable with one outer jacket. This design has most of the sonic benefits of 2 discrete runs of cable, but in one cable run.
The RSC® Prime M1500 delivers true bass power and weight, with a natural and clear sounding mid-range that is well extended into the high-frequency ranges.
• BSM (with 1/4” Spades or Bananas)
• 14 gauge LF ~ HF conductor runs.
• SA-OF8N® copper.
• RSC® Gen 1 conductors.
• Anti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
• Chemically stabilized polymers.
• Single-run bi-wiring convenience.
• Powerful bass weight with full range dynamics.
• Articulate and detailed high frequencies.
The RSC Prime M1500 Bi-Wire cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The RSC Prime M1500 Bi-Wire – is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, inside a TARA Labs box.