The RSC Prime M1 Speaker cable is a design concept taken from the RSC Air series speaker cable. The M1 speaker cable is the only speaker cable in the ‘M’ Series™ to use frequency tuned RSC Gen 2 conductors. The conductors are arranged using TARA Labs’ Helix Array® around a very special blend of poly/organic material. This unique material exclusive to TARA Labs offers flexibility with increased tonal accuracy, detail and transparency not otherwise possible with lesser flexible materials.
• BSM (with 1/4” Spades or Bananas)
• Helix arrangement of fine Teflon and Polyethylene tubes grouped with positive and negative conductors around a larger center tube.
• Capacitance 14 pf per foot
• SA-OF8N® copper.
• Unusually open and revealing speaker cable that is also, smoothness and resolution.
• Well balanced between musicality
The RSC Prime M1 cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The RSC Prime M1 – is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, inside a TARA Labs box.