A complete integrated amplifier. All you need is a set of speakers or headphones. What we’ve invented will change forever the way you listen to music at home, from the lowest quality downloads to the highest quality discs to your best LP’s. If you love music like I do, Sprout will change your life and your relationship to music. Sprout brings the music: pure, sweet, simple and LIVE! Connect to your turntable, CD player, or mobile phone. It’s easy. It’s Sprout!
- Full featured integrated amplifier
- 50 watts per channel power amplifier
- Drives any size loudspeaker
- Analog preamplifier
- 192/24 high end fully asynchronous DAC
- Passive EQ moving magnet phono preamplifier
- Low output impedance headphone amplifier
- Coaxial digital input
- USB input
- Analog Input
- Built in Bluetooth receiver uses Sprout’s internal asynchronous DAC
- True analog stepped volume control
- Analog input selector for all inputs
- Headphone output 16Ω: 1W, 300Ω: 200mW (drives all headphones)
- Analog output: variable 3.5mm line, for subwoofer or otherwise
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted) >90dB
- THD <0.025% at normal listening levels
- Dimensions: 6″W x 8″L x 1.75″H
Sprout is the culmination of PS Audio’s 42 years’ experience building concert quality audio products.
A complete music system. All you need is a pair of speakers or headphones. You can stream music from your phone, spin vinyl on your turntable, stream music from your computer, or direct from a CD player. Sprout makes it simple and connects you to the music as never before.
We hand selected the best parts of that rich history and put it into a single, simple, easy-to-use personal music system. It’s everything you need. Nothing you don’t. Just add speakers or headphones, and music—so close to live—will fill your whole home. It’s nothing short of magical. Sprout is the link between your music and your speakers. Sprout is the size of a big novel, yet it will fill your living room, bedroom or any room with enormous, live sound. Sprout is designed down to the very atom. Constructed of stainless steel, extruded aluminum, and walnut, this is not audio equipment. It’s audio furniture.
Stereophile Editor’s Choice 2015
Stereophile Product of the Year Finalist 2015
Stereophile Recommended Component 2015
TAS Product of the Year 2015