The RSC Air Reference AC uses Air-tube™ technology that reduces dielectric distortion within cable; has an extremely low noise floor with unsurpassed picture clarity. It is shielded and has 14 gauge conductor runs; SA-OF8N® copper; 24 RSC® Gen 2 conductors separated into live and neutral paths; live and neutral paths are in individual Teflon® air-tubes™ and separately shielded; ground path is provided by exterior shield; Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.
Wattgate standard IEC plug, shielded
• 14 gauge conductor runs.
• SA-OF8N® copper. • 24 RSC® Gen 2 conductors separated into live and neutral paths.
• Live and neutral paths are in individual Teflon® air-tubes and separately shielded.
• Ground path is provided by exterior shield.
• Air-tube™ technology reduces dielectric distortion within cable.
• Extremely low noise floor.
• Unsurpassed picture clarity.