SOLD PER Foot
This cable is sold by foot so you will have to enter number of foot you need in the order quantity field above.
- RCA (Torque-Lock™) • XLR
- Isolated Shield Matrix® and Floating Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™
- RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors.
- Natural fiber core.
- PTFE dieletric throughout. Aero-PE® primary dielectric throughout.
- Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
- Enhanced version of ISM Onboard The ONE.
- Very revealing of low-level ambient and spatial cues with exacting focus.
The ISM Onboard The 0.8 audio cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard The 0.8 – is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARA Labs box.