SOLD PER Foot
This cable is sold by foot so you will have to enter number of foot you need in the order quantity field above.
The ISM Onboard™ Digital is available with 75 Ohm (RCA) or 110 Ohm (XLR) at the same price.
The ISM Onboard™ Digital has New Onboard Shield™ technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI and precise transfer of digital data for components requiring 75 ohm and 110 ohm characteristic impedence. It has Isolated Floating Shield™ and Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™. It has RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors; Aero-PE® and PTFE dielectric; both mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.
- RCA (BNC 75 ohm)
- XLR (110 ohm, AES/EBU)
- Isolated Floating Shield™ and Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™
- RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors.
- Natural fiber core.
- PTFE dielectric throughout. Aero-PE® primary dielectric.
- Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
- New Onboard Shield™ technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI.
- Precise transfer of digital data for components requiring 110 ohm characteristic impedance.
The ISM Onboard Digital cable use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard digital – is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARA Labs box.