The Air™ Series and air-tube™ technology from TARA Labs has been at the forefront of audio cable design for nearly 20 years. The Air 1 Interconnect was The Absolute Sound ‘Product of the Year’ and has been one of the best-selling high-end audio cables of all time.
Now TARA Labs proudly introduces the Air Evolution™ Interconnect that provides phenomenal performance and a Capacitance figure of only 4 pF per foot. This means that the Air Reference has more than twice the high frequency bandwidth of the famous Air 1 Interconnect. Of course the construction uses a minimal amount of dielectric material and a pair of the Rectangular Solid Core™ conductors.
The sound of the Air Evolution is completely neutral and absolutely revealing with high frequency and airy detail that is not found in comparable audio cables.
RSC Air Evolution = 6pF (cable capacitance is measured in picofarads / pF)
- All new air tube design
- Controlled geometry for stable electrical characteristics
- Teflon and Aero PE filament ensuring a high percentage of overall air dielectric
- Each channel is a twin axial
- Each channel uses a RSC Gen 2 conductor for separate positive & negative runs
- Anti-corrosion coated copper shield
- Extremely transparent, detailed, open & revealing
- Fine resolution of fine detail
- Image outlines clearly defined, life-like imagery