SOLD PER Foot
This cable is sold by foot so you will have to enter number of foot you need in the order quantity field above.
Normal Bi-Wire cable requires 2 runs of cable. One run for the High-Frequencies and a separate run for the Low-Frequencies. The RSC® Prime M2 Bi-Wire is a single-run internal Bi-Wire cable with one outer jacket. This design has most of the sonic benefits of 2 discrete runs of cable, but in one cable run.
The RSC® Prime M2 Bi-Wire delivers true bass power and weight, with a natural and clear sounding mid-range that is well extended into the high-frequency ranges.
- BSM (with 1/4” Spades or Bananas)
- 14 gauge LF ~ HF conductor runs.
- SA-OF8N® copper.
- RSC® Gen 1 conductors.
- Anti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
- Chemically stabilized polymers.
- Single-run bi-wiring convenience.
- Powerful bass weight with full range dynamics.
- Articulate and detailed high frequencies.