KLH AUDIO MODEL FIVE ACOUSTIC SUSPENSION SPEAKER
The Model Five acoustic suspension speaker is known as one of the finest and most sought-after speakers for audiophiles, both new and seasoned. Our updated version of this classic speaker has real wood veneers, cast aluminum baskets, and uses acoustic suspension design principles made famous by founder Henry Kloss.
The KLH Model Five is offered in two gorgeous finishes (English Walnut and West African Mahogany), allowing the loudspeaker to blend with all home decor. The English Walnut Model Five comes with a beautiful Stone Wash Linen grille cloth that magnifies the rich finish of the real wood veneers. Meanwhile, our West African Mahogany finish is complemented by an Old-World Linen grille cloth that will stop you in your tracks.
- Iconic Mid-Century Modern Styling
- Acoustic Suspension Design – The most accurate and linear enclosure design available today
- Three-Position Acoustic Balance Control to tailor the loudspeaker’s output for the most difficult acoustic environments
- Dedicated midrange driver to reproduce the critical mid-frequency band
- Non-Resonant Die-Cast Aluminum Midrange & Woofer Frames
- Die-Cast Aluminum Tweeter Faceplate
- KLH cabinetry featuring a structurally reinforced ¾” MDF enclosure
- Thirteen component network using high-quality iron-core inductors & Mylar capacitors
- Each speaker includes its own 5° slant riser base made of powder coated 14-gauge steel
- Low-profile magnet attached grille