MUSIC HALL MMF-2.3WH TURNTABLE
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-2.3WH TURNTABLE IS A 2-SPEED BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE WITH SPECIAL HIGH GLOSS WHITE PLINTH AT A BUDGET PRICE.
Focus on components constructed using high quality components, the mmf-2.3 has been simplified to focus on the critical components: bearing, motor, and tonearm.
The complete package the mmf-2.3 comes complete with a tonearm and music hall spirit cartridge precision mounted.
Mmf 2.3Wh Feature List
- gorgeous high gloss white lacquer finish
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- top tier 8.6” carbon fiber tonearm with aluminum headshell
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- tonearm features a 4-point gimbal bearing assembly using ultra-precision ABEC bearings
- tonearm is fully adjustable for VTA and azimuth
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm
- music hall Spirit moving-magnet cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus ($100 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet, fluid operation
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor