MUSIC HALL MMF-9.3 TURNTABLE
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-9.3 TURNTABLE IS A TWO SPEED, BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE TRIPLE PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL.
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge, on the top platform, from the adjustable tip-toe feet and wiring, which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor and speed controls are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable. Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping.
Our penultimate turntable the mmf-9.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish and is available with or without a Goldring Eroica LX cartridge.
Mmf-9.3 Feature List
- music hall’s unique triple plinth construction
- one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33 1⁄3 and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- optional Goldring Eroica LX low-output moving-coil cartridge with Gyger II line contact stylus ($795 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
- non resonant, 1” thick acrylic platter
- soft felt platter mat
- high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly