SUPRA COMBICON BANANA PIN M6 RHODIUM (PC)
CombiCon BFA/Banana M6 – Contact Part in Rhodium
- Rhodium plated BFA/banana contact part with M6 thread
- The BFA/banana pin fits also BFA terminals
- The M6 thread fits both the CombiCon Body M6 and the Crimp Body M6
- The BFA/banana is equipped with a socket for a small spanner or a fixed 5 mm U-wrench
- The BFA/banana can be be switched to a Fork and back again in a blink of an eye
Supra CombiCon Series – A versatile, robust series of contacts
The Supra CombiCon allows for changing contacts from BFA/banana to Fork in a blink of an eye. And back again for that matter, providing for exceptional freedom and flexibility for any future desires. Electrically, the Supra CombiCon matches any of our cables and the design specification was clear-cut, it must not be a bottleneck for our Supra Sword speaker cable. Rest assure, there are no any other contact, making a better job for Supra cables, even though competing contacts often are much more expensive.
This CombiCon comprises two parts: a connector (crimp) body with a M6 thread that attach to the cable either by screw clamp or crimp, and contact part with M6 thread that fits the connector body. The contact part may be either the Fork or the BFA/Banana pin.