SUPRA FLAT 1.6 SPEAKER CABLE
Supra Flat 1.6 mm2 – Super Flat White Speaker Cable
A super-thin cable, just 1.95 mm thickness, with tin plated and mangled 5N copper braid, which allows for virtually invisible wiring. The cable attaches to most surfaces by using Supra double sided self adhesive tape. The big advantage is in practice almost invisible installation, making e.g. rear speakers cables disappear in a lavish living room. It is possible to paint and to wall paper this cable.The sound will likely to be perceived close to Supra Classic, a warmer sound due to slightly elevated inductans compared to our pure Hifi cables. Thanks to its tin plating, skin-effekt is well controlled and inductans not overly evident.
- Super thin – Discreet cable location on-wall and e.g. under carpets.
- Insulation – Easy to strip, paintable and possible to wall paper. Attaches to double sided adhesive tape.
- Flexible – Easy to install
- Terminals – Do not require terminals other than for convenience.
- Tin plated – Anti-corrosive and prevents skin-effect and phase alternating diode effects.
- Manufactured in Sweden