SUPRA JENTECH HDMI HIGH SPEED WITH ETHERNET WHITE 3M
JenTech HDMI Cable – High Speed with Ethernet (v2.0)
- HDMI Ethernet Channel adds a data channel to the HDMI cable to enable high-speed bi-directional communication. Send and receive data via 100Mb/s Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application.
- Audio Return Channel allows any HDMI- connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data “upstream” to surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable. The cable is approved by HDMI ATC.
- 3D over HDMI defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home cinema applications.
- 4K Ultra Resolution Support enables video resolutions far beyond fullHD (1080p).
- Supports: 3840 x 2160 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz, 4096 x 2160 24Hz
- Expanded Support for modern Color Spaces: Supporting sYCC601, Adobe RGB and Adobe YCC601.
Features and benefits
- High Speed HDMI with Ethernet and fully compatible with any lower standard of HDMI making it backwards compatible
- Perfect for all HDMI devices, such as AV-receivers, bluray players, gaming consoles and high definition screens
- 24K gold plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer and long service life due to corrosion resistance
- Oxygen-free copper, tripple-shielded cable to secure stable data transmission and signal integrity
- Nylon mesh provides maximum durability against wear and tear, and resistance to higher temperature
- Triple-shielded to minimise RFI, hence reducing noise floor, improve picture sharpness and flicker-free video
- Cost-efficient, probably the best cable in this price segment