SUPRA SWORD EXCALIBUR SPEAKER CABLE 3M PAIR
For 2 years we have been developing our ultimate speaker cable. The result: Sword Excalibur.
Our goal was to make the world’s best speaker cable, with no compromises or shortcuts. Every part of the design must be of the highest quality while still affordable and as usual manufactured in Sweden.
Bifilar-wound litz 5N OFC conductors, twisted and shielded for minimal interference, PE insulation, CNC-milled cable splitter with ground connection, XL-Annorum earth conductor, solid copper rhodium-plated connectors. The Supra CombiCon CB03-EX crimp bodies are specially designed for Excalibur, and each conductor is twisted into the crimp body for maximum bending strength. The uninsulated litz wires are crimped mechanically for a perfect and airtight cable connection. The connector body has a Supra M6 thread, which allows the user choice of interchangeable rhodium-plated Supra spades or banana/BFA pins. The ground connections are by 30cm long, Supra XL-Annorum conductors, and use specially adapted, rhodium-plated Supra CombiCon connectors.
- Conductor crossection area: 3 / 12 mm2 / AWG
- Conductor number: 2 pieces
- Strand numbers per conductor: 12 + 12 pieces
- Strand diameter: 0.4 mm
- Conductor material: Enameled oxygen free Copper
- Insulation: PE
- Jacket: PVC
- External size: 17,5 mm
- Halogen free / Flame retardant: No
- Banana/BFA: Yes, with CombiCon Rhodium
- Spade (Fork): Yes, with CombiCon Rhodium
- Cable connection: Airtight high pressure crimp
- Resistance: 5.2 Ohm / km
- Inductance: 0.25 uH / m
- Phase dislocation: 0.96 cos φ (0.5-100kHz)
- Phase error: 0 ° (20 Hz – 20 kHz)