TARALABS ISM™ ONBOARD DIGITAL CABLE 110-XLR 1.0M
The ISM Onboard™ Digital has New Onboard Shield™ technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI and precise transfer of digital data for components requiring 75 ohm and 110 ohm characteristic impedence. It has Isolated Floating Shield™ and Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™. It has RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors; Aero-PE® and PTFE dielectric; both mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper braided shield.
The ISM Onboard Digital cable use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard Digital is lifetime guaranteed.
- RCA (“Torque Lock”) or XLR
- Isolated Floating Shield™ and Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule™
- RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors.
- Natural fiber core.
- PTFE dielectric throughout. Aero-PE® primary dielectric.
- Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
- New Onboard Shield™ technology for the dissipation of RFI/EMI.
- Precise transfer of digital data for components requiring 110 ohm characteristic impedance
- Clear, precise & natural sound
- Well-shaped imagery with details
- Rich mid-range & tight bass
- Wide excellent sound-stage
- High-frequency extension
- Neutral sound with clear presentation