TRIBUTARIES CABLE FIBER OPTIC 4AO AUDIO CABLE 3M (PC)
Tributaries Series 4 Fiber Optic cables are single mode plastic optical fiber made from 1mm crystal-clear fiber cores surrounded by a highly reflective cladding and a protective jacket. The cladding and jacket are applied in concentric layers during the drawing process to prevent damage to the fiber that may occur during a 2 step process. The constant thickness improves losses due to attenuation. The 4AO has highly polished termination ends that resemble the convex look of a camera lens to ensure maximum signal transfer. This procedure ensures less than 0.1dB loss at each termination.
- Designed, packaged and tested in Orlando Florida, USA
- Machine polished convex lenses
- 1mm single-core plastic optical fiber
- Highly reflective polyethylene cladding
- Toslink® SJ15 connector with molded cover
- Decorative woven jacket over highly flexible black PVC jacket