TRIBUTARIES CABLE SERIES 4SP14UL SPEAKER CABLE 10 FT (EACH)
All Series 4 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. Series 4 UL Rated Speaker cable is designed as a step-up performance level to standard 14/2 which is typically installed inside the wall to speakers. Typical 14/2 is made of low cost standard grade copper that is stranded for flexibility. The problem with stranded wire is the signal jumps from strand to strand in an undesirable, unpredictable manner which causes audible distortion. SP414 is engineered with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen-free copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Two 14AWG conductors are insulated dual-gauge construction for improved sound quality while parallel in arrangement to eliminate magnetic distortion. All-in-all the 4SP14 UL rated speaker cable sound as good as they look without breaking the bank.
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Two 14AWG HC-OFC conductors for superior signal transfer
- Sophisticated insulated dual-gauge design for improved sound quality
- Parallel arrangement eliminates magnetic distortion
- Available in spool or terminated with spade lugs or banana plugs
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC Jacket