UNISON RESEARCH UNICO DUE
Unico Due is the latest amplifier from Unison Research. Unico Due benefits from Unison Research’s decades of experience in design and production technology. It maintains all the best qualities that made its predecessor a runaway success and introduces new and enhanced features.
The Unico Due aims to satisfy even the most demanding users and offers the following features:
• Three line inputs, of which one can be configured to become a phono input after easy installation of an internal phono stage module which can accept any type of turntable cartridge.
• One USB input to the Unico Due’s internal DSD 128 bit DAC.
• One direct analogue line output from the Unico Due’s internal DAC, which allows it to be used as a stand-alone DAC.
• A low impedance subwoofer output (SUB) with variable output level from the preamp for connection to an active subwoofer.
• AV input that allows the Unico Due to be connected to a home theatre system: pressing the “push” button on remote control, the Unico Due will automatically select the chosen channel at a user-configured volume level.
• Dynamic Class A power amplifier biasing where the power transistors never turn off completely. This provides excellent sound results even at low volume.